What’s New in iOS 15 notificationNovember 23, 2021 Publish By : EXPERT APP DEVS 2 min read Viewed By : 39
iOS 15 made some updates for notification, improving the look and how to deliver you and the control that you have over them.
New look for a notification
- Notification is shown larger app icon so users can easily identify the app
- If you get a text message from someone from the app then it shows a contact photo. It will help to easily identify who is messaging you.
- This feature work in the built-in apple app and third-party apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Messenger, and other show contact photo in the notification.
- Notification summary is an opt-in feature that you control when notifications from unimportant apps are delivered.
- In setting app goto notification section, Tapping on notification summary and do initial setup process.
- In the notification summary, you can select a specific time for deliver a notification.
- You can set a notification summary for delivering multiple times per day.
- Notification summary set by default at 8:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M but you can change time and can add additional delivery time.
- iPhone shows a notification summary with a dedicated section ahead of those time so you will never miss any notification even an unimportant one.
- APP sending notification which you can mute temporarily either for the next hour or for the entire day.
- In notification summary, notifications that are time-sensitive still are delivered right away. So if you wait for food, a ride, or a banking fraud alert you will know immediately and won’t miss the notification summary.
Need a consultation?
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7.